Monday, May 19, 2008

Pixel Of Cameron Highland

Yesterday I went passed by Cameron Highland on my way sending my sister in law to "Matriks Gopeng".. Nice place for honeymoon and remind me of my honeymoon..hehe The price of strawberry is still the same RM5 for 1 packet and 3 packet for RM10. Weather is still cool and a lots of new building and maybe next year there will be more places to stay. So I arrived at Ringlet around 10.30am and going down and arrived at "Kolej Matrikulasi Gopeng" around 5.30pm". From Tapah Toll Exit it took around 1 hour to reach at the first stop "Bharat Tea Plantation" between Tanah Rata and Ringlet, stopping by and have a cup of tea and took a few photos and continue my journey. I had my lunch at Brinchang Food Court and so on.. and from Equatorial Hotel to Simpang Pulai is down hill winding road. Recommended for highly skill down hill racer.. Because of the sharp down hill corner even if you in 50kmh speed, if you're in 4th or 5th gear you will be in understeer position.. watchout.. Me my myself have to change my brake pad before went to Cameron Highland.. Preparation for your journey is very important... So till the next page adios..

Right now i'm listening to Kyou Kara Maoh OST - Arigato - BON'Z, Disagree - Slip Away, Your Star Will Shine - The Stone Roses and Don't Let Me get Me - Pink

No comments: