Friday, May 16, 2008

Pixel Of Tender Processes

Today i'm continuing my yesterday work where everyday I have to make changes for tender processes OPEN tender and CLOSE tender.

So I and my ally working together design and redesign workflow... but I felt much better than last week.. because last week i have to redesign floor plan for my future office for 5-6 revision.. damn life is so hard.

The funny things happend today.. while we are doing the workflow design.. my ally try to be a paparazzi. Capture picture of EY Auditor.. Her name is Jessica.. hmmm so i have to blast my laptop speaker to hide the sound of the camera shutter.. A few good pictures was taken.. but i'm to lazy to update it here..

After Friday pray.. i'm passing by sport premises and looking for my ally new badminton racket. I thought the expensive Yonex racket would cost RM350.. but damm... i don't know why type of racket, what meterial they use to produce a racket that cost RM849 without string.. but the only thing that i knew is.. the racket is super light..

ok lahhh... i'm too sleepy, too hungry for McD ice-cream with extra chocolate topping, too thirsty for Ice Nescafe and too lazy to ..hmmmmmm

right now i'm listening to Pixies - I bleed, Hey, Here Comes The Man and Debaser..

Wiedersehen from herr turbokit

No comments: