Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pixel of Badminton

Before I'm telling all reader about yesterday matter, I would like to annouce that I got my new employer.. heheh I just move from publishing industry to transportation and construction industry. From Utusan Melayu (M) Berhad to Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad.

Ok, Yesterday i went to "Sekolah Perempuan Jenis Kebangsaan blaa.. blaa.. (forgot the name).. When i arrived at that school, I notice that school is quiet huge.. "Aisey.. where to go haa??, where's the badminton court??"

Then i saw a pretty young student watching me since a arrived and standing beside the post guard. I go straight to her and ask " Excuse me, do you have any idea where i can play badminton around this school?".. "Let me show you.."answer the pretty young student and I think she is form 4 or 5 student.. " Oh.. so kind of you, i don't want to hassle anybody, just tell me where we to go..".. "It's OK, I'll show to you where to go and where's the court situated"answer the young pretty with blue and white school uniform... " It would be my pleasure and thank you very much"... a few step leaving the student.. the "Damnn... I forgot to ask her name... hehhhee"

So i played badminton for the first time for this year.. and now my right arm aching like hell and i can't even lift my laptop bag with single arm.. damn... I hope it would get better soon, more faster the better

until then now i'm listening to Kyou Kara Maoh OST - Arigato Sing By Bon'z
Frence Song by Yael Naim - Paris and Vanessa Paradise - Emmenez Moi, La Bataille, Irrésistiblement and La Mélodie

No comments: